Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.