InventHelp Innovation – http://june-w.blogspot.com/2019/04/environmental-invention-ideas.html. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent an idea or product good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.